PDA

View Full Version : is it only me????

SARKY
05-16-2010, 09:05 PM
I am having problems with the site. When I click on a thread and want to go back to the list of new threads, my back button won't work. It seems to be a problem only on the site as the back button works just fine on the other sites i visit.
A little help please!!!

Justin Case
05-16-2010, 09:10 PM
I am having problems with the site. When I click on a thread and want to go back to the list of new threads, my back button won't work. It seems to be a problem only on the site as the back button works just fine on the other sites i visit.
A little help please!!!

Try Clearing your browser cache, for Firefox, go to tools/clear recent history and check the clear cache box /ok

2dumb2kwit
05-16-2010, 09:11 PM
A little help please!!!

I've had that problem before, but not every time, and not lately. I have no idea why.

Rick
05-16-2010, 11:30 PM
I've never run into it. What browser are you using?

SARKY
05-17-2010, 10:41 PM
I am running MAC OS 10 Tiger

Justin Case
05-17-2010, 10:44 PM
I dont know anything about Mac,, But I would still type "Clean Cache" in the browser help box and try that,, Good Luck :)

crashdive123
05-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Oh, well there ya go. Get a PC.

On a serious note - wish I could help - I'm just an anolog guy living in a digital world.

oldsoldier
05-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Sarky I'm having the same problem after i read the first post on a thread if I go back to the section, ( discussion, chat, whatever) It looses all new threads and posts. Tried clearing cookies,cache,and everything still no help. It's a pain, but just have to look a little longer for posts

huntermj
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Its happened to me a few times, Most recently yesterday.

BENESSE
05-18-2010, 10:02 PM
I am running MAC OS 10 Tiger

I use the same system--no prob.

rwc1969
05-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Is this the same problem as poco, myself and others have been having?

Rick asked me to set the threads to notify me by e-mail when new posts are made and that apparently helped me quite a bit.
I've only had the issue one time since, that I know of. Although there are a few responses that I have not been able to get back to and reply.

Basically, if that don't work you just gotta sift through each and every "crap thread" until you find what you're looking for.

While sifting the other dayI found a thread where WE asked me a question about 3 months back. Kinda figured it was a little late to reply back so I didn't. LOL!