PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day (Sunday)

Justin Case
05-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Just a reminder,, For those planning on sending Mom Flowers, I just seen on the News that you better make your orders today,,,, or She will not get them in time,

My Mom Hates getting Flowers,, (cause they dont last long), so, I am Hoping to get her a living plant that she can enjoy, (Damn things are expensive) Maybe I will Take her Fishing,, She really likes that and hasnt been in Years :)

Trabitha
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
I know that I prefer a plant that I can put in my garden...and they are MUCH more affordable. ;)

Old GI
05-06-2010, 01:55 PM
My bride doesn't want flowers (really). She told me that her "surprise" Mother's Day gift would a four day trip to the kids' farm in NM. Man! I'm good at those surprises!!!:innocent:

Justin Case
05-06-2010, 03:36 PM
My bride doesn't want flowers (really). She told me that her "surprise" Mother's Day gift would a four day trip to the kids' farm in NM. Man! I'm good at those surprises!!!:innocent:

Enjoy your trip ;)

Justin Case
05-07-2010, 08:41 AM
So, How is everybody going to spend Mothers Day ?

Rick
05-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Cooking and eating!!

Winnie
05-07-2010, 09:04 AM
May I wish all U.S ladies a very happy and peaceful Mothers Day this weekend.:)

Justin Case
05-07-2010, 09:21 AM
May I wish all U.S ladies a very happy and peaceful Mothers Day this weekend.:)

U.S. Ladies ? you do not have a Mothers day ? Well you do Now,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WINNIE !!

smhg
05-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there (that definitely includes you, too, Winnie!)

As for how we are spending it: today I am going to a little presentation at my kid's school. My daughter made me a little homemade card this morning (since their presentation is today, she thinks today is Mother's Day.) On Sunday, we will probably do something for my mother-in-law.

No flowers for me...my kids homemade cards are the BEST for me.

Trabitha
05-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Ditto!! Happy Mothers day to all the Moms here!! How will we be spending Mothers day weekend? Well, Tomorrow we will be going to my Mother in laws to dig out and plant her garden for her. She's got MS and can't handle the heavy work anymore, so I'll get it done for her for her gift.
As for Sunday (Mothers Day) I may be lucky to get breakfast in bed...but that's just about it. LOL! My boys have never been really good about celebrating that type of thing. That's okay though, I'll be outside digging in my OWN garden all day, I'm sure. ;)

Winnie
05-07-2010, 10:10 AM
U.S. Ladies ? you do not have a Mothers day ? Well you do Now,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WINNIE !!

Thankyou!
We have Mothers day in March. Winnie jnr was home for that weekend and I got breakfast in bed, and did nothing all day!