PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this picture?

corndog-44
12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
From the movie "Resident Evil Extinction". Bonus points...What crossbow is she shooting?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/corndog-44/Crossbow--Whatswrongwiththispicture.jpg

FVR
12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Desert Stryker

toasta
12-11-2007, 01:29 AM
is there any bolt? i cant see one:confused:

Rick
12-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Nor is it cocked.

Stealth
12-11-2007, 10:33 AM
What's wrong with this picture?

she's a woman:p

trax
12-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Wellll, it'll be interesting to see what's left of stealth after Nell, Owl-Girl and Lady T (and here's a chance for some of the other female members who don't speak out that often) get done with him

Gotta disagree with you stealth, I look to see what's wrong with the picture and think..hmmmm stare at picture of crossbow, something's wrong....stare at picture of woman holding crossbow...yeah, that's better.

Rick
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh, dude! Stealth, you are sooooo done. I'm already feeling the rumble.

corndog-44
12-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Before the fur starts flying, thought I'd better hurry and talk about the picture while I have chance :D.

Bonus answer....She is shooting a Swiss Twinbow. An expensive crossbow that hasn't really panned out.

What's wrong with the picture...The right handed shooting and the right eye closed. No arrow in it either. That is Hollyweird

Rick
12-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Ladies and gentleman. In this corner wearing brown fur and weighing in at top bob cat weight....Stealth!!!!!! In the opposite corner, weight and age eternally undisclosed, all woman kind. Let's Get Ready to Rumbbbubabb. (You know, you can't actually put the real phrase in print. It's copyrighted and those guys actually sue over it).

owl_girl
12-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I hope you are joking Stealth. cuase that was mean.

Rick
12-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Owl girl steps in and almost lands a quick jab.

nell67
12-26-2007, 04:50 PM
What's wrong with this picture?

she's a woman:p

And just why is the fact that she is a woman wrong?? You have something against women and weapons??
I still hold the target shooting record at the armory in the county next door to me,and that armory has been around for a long time,many men and women have come and gone there,and I was only there with a group of scouts taking a tour of the armory when they brought the guns out and let the scouts and leaders have a go with them during their practice.
While it appears the woman in the picture really isnt familiar with shooting weapons based on having the wrong eye closed while aiming,it is not the fact that she is a woman that makes it "wrong",I could hand a weapon to 85% of the men I meet and probably get the same mistake.
I agree with Owl_Girl,I hope you were joking.

dilligaf2u2
12-28-2007, 04:25 PM
No No NO you are all wrong!

She is wearing the wrong color of lip gloss. It clashes with her outfit and the weapon.

Don

nell67
12-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Dilli,you are way to much into fashion.....

Tony uk
12-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Hmmmm Camo Lip Gloss :p

I would by that for the sake of saying that i own it :D

Rick
12-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Whoa! This must be Freaky Friday.

nell67
12-28-2007, 07:39 PM
scaring the heck outta me,I dont even own lip gloss...

Tony uk
12-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Whoa! This must be Freaky Friday.

Freaky is a understatement :p

And its Saturday now, i have to get up at 7AM Sunday :( *Hopes for sympathy*

Stealth
02-03-2008, 01:21 PM
not to restart a dead thread, i was just checking what i missed while i was away over december.... of course i was kidding about her being a woman, i wouldnt be here without them.

i actually shoot like that too because im right handed and im left eyed... it makes it awkward but im usually pretty accurate.

Sourdough
02-03-2008, 01:40 PM
not to restart a dead thread, i was just checking what i missed while i was away over december.... of course i was kidding about her being a woman, i wouldnt be here without them.

i actually shoot like that too because im right handed and im left eyed... it makes it awkward but im usually pretty accurate.

O.K. But in theory you should still keep both eyes open. More so with holographic sight.

However I think it is a mute point as you will soon have your eyes scratched out by the women. Wear a motor cycle helmet till they cool down. (5 to 8 years)

Stealth
02-03-2008, 01:43 PM
i never have tried keeping both eyes open... i taught myself how to shoot about 2 months ago when i inherited my grandfather's .22, ill have to try that. no doubt ill need some sort of protection soon when the woman find out where i live:(

Sourdough
02-03-2008, 07:23 PM
With iron sights or reciever sights you have to close one eye. The theory of the holographic optic is you have a full field of view, with both eyes open. And you can therefor see danger at the outer edge of your field of view.

Stealth
02-03-2008, 07:39 PM
oh ok, that makes sense. i have an iron sight so ive been doing it right all along

Rick
02-03-2008, 09:52 PM
No. You were doing it left all along. Here's a little test fer ya. hold both pointy fingers straight out and extend your thumbs. The hand that actually forms an L is yer left un. The one that forms a bassackward L is your right un. Now poke yourself in the closest eye with yer left pointy finger. The one that hurts is yer left un. That's the one you been lookin' out of. Once the swellin' goes down ya'll can use it agin.

If ya fergit just ring me up and I'll walk through it one more time.

How many of the rest of you just stuck your pointy fingers out, extended your thumbs and said, "Well I'll be dog gone." You know you did. You heard it here first.

Sourdough
02-03-2008, 11:15 PM
I was going to say, "Your to much RICK" but you are perfect. You make this Form ROCK.

Rick
02-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Rock, huh? That explains why I'm so dizzy. But thanks.

trax
02-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Well I pointed a finger out allright, but it was at some smarta## in Central Indiana, and it wasn't the first finger. (but he deserved it anyway for pointing one at my socialized medical plan)

Rick
02-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Nya nya nya nya nya.

Stealth
02-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Here's a little test fer ya. hold both pointy fingers straight out and extend your thumbs. The hand that actually forms an L is yer left un. The one that forms a bassackward L is your right un. Now poke yourself in the closest eye with yer left pointy finger. The one that hurts is yer left un. That's the one you been lookin' out of. Once the swellin' goes down ya'll can use it agin.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, i get it now. thanks.