PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

2dumb2kwit
04-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey, guys....I just got on here and suddenly my screen went red, and said this.

This website has been reported as unsafe
www.wilderness-survival.net

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information

Justin Case
04-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey, guys....I just got on here and suddenly my screen went read, and said this.

Thats a Virus pop up, DONT CLICK IT !!!!!!!!

Justin Case
04-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Those are "Redirect" Viruses,,, Its not THIS site,,, They come from your infected machine and redirect the link you are trying to access, and when you click on it you will automatically download the Maleware/Adware Virus.

I am Not speaking for this forum of course,, I just know what that is .

cowgirlup
04-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Funny. My Spyware/antivirus just went crazy with screens popping up all over the place.

That has never happened on any forum and I haven't been on any other websites recently.

Coincidence???

Justin Case
04-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Funny. My Spyware/antivirus just went crazy with screens popping up all over the place.

That has never happened on any forum and I haven't been on any other websites recently.

Coincidence???

Hmmm,, I have a pop up blocker ,, so i wouldn't see them anyway,, Thats a hell of a coincidence, Its not my place to comment further,, but I would strongly advise everyone NOT to click on them .....

2dumb2kwit
04-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Thats a Virus pop up, DONT CLICK IT !!!!!!!!

Oh, I didn't! I was scared to copy and paste, but I wanted the mod's to see it.:innocent:

Ted
04-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey, guys....I just got on here and suddenly my screen went read, and said this.

I had the same thing pop up on sunday! Hmmmmmmmmmmm what the he!!s going on here? Haven't had it happen since though!

cowgirlup
04-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Hmmm,, I have a pop up blocker ,, so i wouldn't see them anyway,, Thats a hell of a coincidence, Its not my place to comment further,, but I would strongly advise everyone NOT to click on them .....

yeah, when I am done here I'll run a scan just to be on the safe side. :(

Justin Case
04-29-2010, 07:01 PM
yeah, when I am done here I'll run a scan just to be on the safe side. :(

Yes,, Good Idea,

Ted
04-29-2010, 07:11 PM
It just happened again! At 6:08 p.m.