PDA

View Full Version : Untapped Forum Resource, Photo Albums

Alaskan Survivalist
04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
I am still learning how things work but discovered how to post to the albums on my profile page and you can write in all kinds of stuff there too. I thought it would be interesting and encouraging to people to give them profiles of survivalists and we all might get to know each other better. We may also get some ideas from each other that may not otherwise be posted as a topic for discussion. Most people I have checked have no photos posted but if you have let us know here so we can find them without going though the whole 4700 members pages to find them.

crashdive123
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I currently have 3 albums posted. Have a look any time.

Alaskan Survivalist
04-28-2010, 06:30 PM
I currently have 3 albums posted. Have a look any time.

Great Pics! I think I have a new "happy place".

Justin Case
05-01-2010, 11:04 AM
WOW,, I just looked at your profile page again (all albums) you have done a great job ! thanks for posting the pics,, Nice Place :)

Alaskan Survivalist
05-01-2010, 11:37 AM
I have found a couple of other guys who have posted some good albums but I don't feel right drawing attention to them, maybe they don't want everybody seeing them but if they would like them seen if they post here I will certainly be checking them out.

rebel
05-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Very nice blogs A.S.

Chris
05-13-2010, 10:16 PM
One problem with the software use of photo albums is lack of a central location to browse everyone's photos. Hopefully that changes in a future version.