PDA

View Full Version : North Georgia Knap In..April 22-25-2010

FVR
04-07-2010, 11:40 PM
If you are in the area, stop by.

Last year I got a mess of osage orange for cheap.

I will stop by Sat. as I usually meet an old friend up there. It's not as big as it use to be, but alot of fun.

http://www.northgeorgiaknapin.com/northGeorgiaKnapin.html

your_comforting_company
04-08-2010, 12:52 AM
I'd really like to go and I will mention it to Craig. Perhaps I can ride with him.
Is your back yard big enough that we could camp out back? I don't have hotel money, and I'm sure you'll hardly notice me. I'm a good neighbor :D If we had a place to stay, I'm pretty sure he'll be interested provided he doesn't have to work.
Thanks for the heads up!

roar-k
04-08-2010, 08:41 AM
That sounds like something I could get the fiance` to go to with me. And at only a little drive away I may try to talk her into going.

Aurelius95
04-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I am planning on going on Saturday too. I know I said that last year and canceled due to rain. This year, however, I am camping at Red Top Mountain (nearby) with my son, a friend and his kids.

YCC, Red Top Mountain might have sites available, and the no electricity camp sites are $16 per night.

FVR
04-10-2010, 07:12 PM
The lodge is also very nice at 60 bucks a night. I spent last weekend there. I know, I know, what am I doing there when I live two exits north?

It was a short little get away with the wife and kids.

your_comforting_company
04-11-2010, 10:27 AM
8 Bucks each for a campsite is not a bad price. I'm still not sure if Craig is gonna be able to go, but I got my fingers crossed.