PDA

View Full Version : Daily cutesty E-Mails

hunter63
03-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Get a lot of those "are you my friend" e-mails every day, very annoying, I always thought that if I ignored them, cause if you don't send them back "You must be not my friend".
Guess they can't take the hint, 'cause they keep coming.
Got one today, this was not quite as bad, thought i would share, but I don't care if I get it back or not:

True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!!
(None of that Sissy Crap)
Are you tired of those p1ss weak 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here are a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cute little smiley faces on this card
Just the stone cold truth of a great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get p*ssed and plot revenge against the b*stard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will take the p*ss out of you every chance I get until you're NOT.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until YOU STOP WHINING!

6. When you are confused -- I will try to use only little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall, I will laugh at you, you clumsy arse,
but I'll help you up.

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
Because you are my friend.

Friendship is like p*ssing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

Send this to 10 of your closest friends,
Then get depressed because you can only think of 4 .

trax
03-25-2010, 10:15 PM
I actually sent a memo to my staff that said if they have time for forwarding those chain emails where if you pass it on to X number of friends you'll get good luck and blessings and an angel standing by to wipe your butt, etc etc...that they had too much time on their hands and I could find extra work for them and that the next time I receive one, the sender will lose email privileges. I can't stand those things.

Rick
03-25-2010, 11:12 PM
They should be spending time on Wilderness-survival.net instead of wasting time with that crap.

crashdive123
03-25-2010, 11:25 PM
*snort**chuckle**snort*

trax
03-26-2010, 09:43 AM
They should be spending time on Wilderness-survival.net instead of wasting time with that crap.

close, brother, very close. They should be attending to the assorted duties that I have delegated to them so that I can spend more time on Wilderness-survival.net. That way when TSHTF, they can turn to me for all the wisdom and leadership they have come to count on me for. To quote Mr. Tom Petty: :"It's good to be king in your own little town". :sneaky2: