PDA

View Full Version : look up in the sky

wareagle69
11-28-2007, 08:22 PM
it's a bird... no a plane ......nope it's the wareagle. what's up ya'll i'm back in the game, missed you guys lots but having a blast here at the new hq lots to tell about..

always be prepared..

FVR
11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, start telling.

owl_girl
11-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Yes do tell.

wareagle69
11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
i have been reading what i have missed this last month good times eh?
jhust been spending allot of time in the bush getting aquainted with the area and what we now own planning where to plant and harvest and scouting for wild edibles and mushrooms(which i do eat) lots of wild critters around freezer is now full of meat lots of moose and deer, wife seen a wolf other morning.. found a natural spring about a mile from the property good to have close by woods all split and ready for winter kept thinking about ya'll.
picked and area close to the house, plan on building a log cabin there so when we start the school nwe will have a spot for our students to stay if any need the "modern" convenience of the cabin lots to do and lots to learn
the drive takes about an hour 15 or so closer to two hours this evening cause of the storm but well worth being this secluded.. more to follow

always be prepared..

nell67
11-29-2007, 02:38 AM
it's a bird... no a plane ......nope it's the wareagle. what's up ya'll i'm back in the game, missed you guys lots but having a blast here at the new hq lots to tell about..

always be prepared..
Welcome back wareagle! We missed you here!

corndog-44
11-29-2007, 07:33 AM
Welcome back wareagle! We missed you here!

We did! I didn't even know that he was gone.

Beo
11-29-2007, 08:44 AM
He's been in the wilds of backwoods Canada eating corndogs :D Welcome back bro.

corndog-44
11-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Hope he didn't eat my cuz. If'n he did, I will have to take the feathers out of his bonnet with him still wearing it. :D

nell67
11-29-2007, 06:56 PM
i have been reading what i have missed this last month good times eh?
jhust been spending allot of time in the bush getting aquainted with the area and what we now own planning where to plant and harvest and scouting for wild edibles and mushrooms(which i do eat) lots of wild critters around freezer is now full of meat lots of moose and deer, wife seen a wolf other morning.. found a natural spring about a mile from the property good to have close by woods all split and ready for winter kept thinking about ya'll.
picked and area close to the house, plan on building a log cabin there so when we start the school nwe will have a spot for our students to stay if any need the "modern" convenience of the cabin lots to do and lots to learn
the drive takes about an hour 15 or so closer to two hours this evening cause of the storm but well worth being this secluded.. more to follow

always be prepared..

Well come on spill,tell us more wareagle!!

LadyTrapper
11-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Sounds like you are really living the life. Welcome back!!!