the edge
04-16-2007, 02:23 AM
me i like any kid of msuic how about you

wolf
04-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Les Stroud's http://www.lesstroudonline.com/Les_Stroud-Blue_Soul.mp3.mp3

Orion
04-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Ska is the way to go.... the bassists have to be insane and so do the drummers... the guitarists have to be good but not much more than average.

Muffindude27
04-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Elvis Presley, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Boston, KISS, Nirvana, Journey, Rush, Def Lepard, Metallica, Van Halen, Queen, Eric Calpton, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, AC/DC.

mistylady
04-29-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm stuck in the 80's! Heavy metal. Metallica, AC/DC and so on.

mitch money
04-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I love ska and I like bands like Metallica. I like a lot of music i'm not a big fan of country and I don't like rap.

rugby_nut
05-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Elvis Presley, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Boston, KISS, Nirvana, Journey, Rush, Def Lepard, Metallica, Van Halen, Queen, Eric Calpton, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, AC/DC.

i lyk his style lol i also lyk da emo stuff lyk hornthorn heights my chemical romance all-american rjects stuff lyk dat

wolf
05-11-2007, 09:15 PM
acttulay my By far favorite song is kryptonite the vid is kinda dumb but the music is great.
http://music.aol.com/video/kryptonite/3-doors-down/1342166

the edge
05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
ya metallicas good

marberry
05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
im very wyrd when it comes to music lol ill list a few of my fav bands : Rage Against The Machine, Iron Maiden, Drowning Pool, Guns N Roses, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Ozzy, Poison, Scorpions, Queen, Rolling Stones, Twisted Sister, Third eye Blind, Genises, The Who, Wu tang clan, NWA, 2pac, Biggie smalls, 3 6 mafia, Rob Zombie,Bleed the sky, Children of Bodom, ACDC, 3 Doors Down, the Doors, Arch Enemy, Black Sabbath, Gang Starr, Eminem, Dre, Bleed The Sky, Shattersphere, Slipknot,Great big sea, Green Day, James Brown, Judas Priest,The Killers, MC Hammer, Matisyaho, MJ Before he went AWOL,Nickelback, Eazy E, Sting, The police, Will Smith, FAR too many to list here

RobertRogers
06-07-2007, 10:03 AM
How about your favorite music (http://www.survivaltopics.com/survival/your-favorite-music-for-doing-battle/) for when TSHTF?!!!

Tony uk
06-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I dont have a style i like songs from all different types

the edge
06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
yeah im like u tony uk

uearn
06-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I like 70,80,rock-n-roll Disco some country but never rap

Crazy Freddy
06-19-2007, 09:18 PM

this man knows his music! to add a few more good ones: The Who, Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, Montrose, Nazareth, Peter Frampton, CCR, James Gang, The Eagles, Blue Oyster Cult, BTO, Derek and the Dominos, Cream. 60's and 70's rock

wildernessgrrrl4
06-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I like all alternative/punk stuff. A little metal and an occasional country song. not too fond of rap/hip hop stuff. Why ask tho?

texasboy
08-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I like classic country, and classic rock. Don't like the modern stuff.

trax
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Laying in your tent at night and listening to wolves howling across the other side of a frozen lake, or hearing elk whistling to each other just as the sun comes up in an autumn camp, or paddling a canoe across a lake on a summer evening and hearing the loons call to each other. First robin of spring is one of my all time favorites. Coyotes yipping and barking to each other as they try to sneak into town....

Someone say they didn't like the modern stuff? I don't think you'll find much music older than these, but they're all music to my ears.

FVR
08-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Boy I messed that all up.

Well, two favorite notes in the wild.

Chattahoochee NF, Dec., few years back. Drinking coffee around a fire, about midnight, pack of coyotes started. Scary, spooky, and just awsome.

Then there was the rendezvous many years ago. Made my camp back in the thickets, nice fire and good amount of wood. Made the fire backing to direct the heat into my little lean to. It was Nov., dark, and I was sitting there at my fire by myself, drinking my second cup (big cup) or Apple Pie. About a 100 yards off the Cherokee drums started, and they lasted till midnight.

It's just magical and I can't describe it.

trax
08-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Boy I messed that all up.
About a 100 yards off the Cherokee drums started, and they lasted till midnight.

It's just magical and I can't describe it.

Heartbeat of the earth.

the edge
09-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Laying in your tent at night and listening to wolves howling across the other side of a frozen lake, or hearing elk whistling to each other just as the sun comes up in an autumn camp, or paddling a canoe across a lake on a summer evening and hearing the loons call to each other. First robin of spring is one of my all time favorites. Coyotes yipping and barking to each other as they try to sneak into town....

Someone say they didn't like the modern stuff? I don't think you'll find much music older than these, but they're all music to my ears.
i seemed to forget that

Ssgt_DimeBag
03-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Blues,Rock,Metal.
I started out on the drums at 5 around 14 I tried the bass found it to easy for me then picked up the guitar.Been playing it every sense.
I also play the ukulele and mandolin.My grandparents were traveling folk music players till they started to form a family then became farmers.

oldsoldier
03-26-2011, 06:19 PM

Oh yeah.... ya can't beat mother natures tunes. Otherwise I like everything but rap.