Sourdough
02-07-2010, 10:33 PM
:smash::smash:Congratulations..........Top shelf game.:smash::smash:

red lake
02-07-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't think the Colts covered.

welderguy
02-07-2010, 10:37 PM
First trip to the superbowl and they WON, great job.

crashdive123
02-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Congrats to the Saints fans.

Condolences to the Colts fans.

Jaguars still stunk it up pretty good this year.

Trabitha
02-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Congrats to the Saints...but honestly I think it would have been a MUCH closer game if they had actually called the holding that went on in the fist half. ;) JUST SAYIN'. LOL!!!

doug1980
02-07-2010, 10:57 PM
What a bunch of BS. Colts just didn't play aggessive enough. Very dissappointing.

Trabitha
02-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Oh, you're right, doug. However you can't deny there were a CRAP load of holding calls that should have been called on the Saints but were simply disregarded in the first half. Man, you could even see them in the replays. Was it because it was the Superbowl? Eh...can't get on board with that one because they called their fair share on the Colts in the second half.

doug1980
02-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Oh, you're right, doug. However you can't deny there were a CRAP load of holding calls that should have been called on the Saints but were simply disregarded in the first half. Man, you could even see them in the replays. Was it because it was the Superbowl? Eh...can't get on board with that one because they called their fair share on the Colts in the second half.

I agree, I seen them too. What a waste of 3 hours watching that BS

hunter63
02-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Who Dat....................?

Icemancometh
02-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Colts fan here. I think the on-side kick turned the tide.

glockcop
02-08-2010, 09:26 PM
The Colts were outplayed because they did not "bring their game". The Saints plain and simply outplayed them. Sorry Colts fans but like I said in another post, you don't lose by 14 points in the S.B. because of a couple of missed holding calls. It's natural to attempt to place blame when your team looses but this time put the blame where it belongs,....ON THE COLTS. They failed because they got sloppy and missed opportunities. The Saints "held it together", played a cleaner game, and won. Thats all to it. The Colts are a great team but the Saints played just a little bit better. Yall take care.

Icemancometh
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM
The Colts were outplayed because they did not "bring their game". The Saints plain and simply outplayed them. Sorry Colts fans but like I said in another post, you don't lose by 14 points in the S.B. because of a couple of missed holding calls. It's natural to attempt to place blame when your team looses but this time put the blame where it belongs,....ON THE COLTS. They failed because they got sloppy and missed opportunities. The Saints "held it together", played a cleaner game, and won. Thats all to it. The Colts are a great team but the Saints played just a little bit better. Yall take care.

+1, on this

Rick
02-15-2010, 05:07 PM
It's all part of the government conspiracy to rebuild New Orleans. They are going to rename it to New New Orleans once completed.

2dumb2kwit
02-15-2010, 06:30 PM
It's all part of the government conspiracy to rebuild New Orleans. They are going to rename it to New New Orleans once completed.

I thought it was going to be "New Obamaleans".:innocent: