PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful

HOP
11-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Man it is nice and cold this am 32 and not going to rise much overcast and a light dusting of snow , I couldn't ask for a better day 6" of ice on the lake would make me jump for joy (a few months yet) I love this weather I apreciate the need for the growing season but I am happyest in winter my dog Cisco Kid loves it too , I get in some really long walks in the woods . Our local trout lake gets a lot of use and the bank is bald from people cuting forked sticks for their fishing poles so I get back in the woods and cut some stuff here and there and make pole holders and leave them stuck in the bank I am thinking about putting up a few rain shelters al this is part of my anti-litter program ( my signs saying if you got to throw trash out try throwing some of your kinfolk away didn't go over to well.)

FVR
11-16-2007, 10:10 AM
It is a beautiful morning. Down here in foothills of the Applachian Mnt. in N. Georgia, there is a light frost on the ground. Nice day to take a walk in the woods, time for that later. Getting ready to go put the tepee up at the school, the wild boar ribs and chunks are heating up in the crock. I'm sitting here in my leggins, breach cloth, mocs, and homemade shirt just waiting.

Going to be a good day.