PDA

View Full Version : For "Judge" Fans-"Circuit Judge"

hunter63
01-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Digging around on the Rossi site, found this:
http://www.rossiusa.com/2010newcatalog/?catalog_page=8
I'm not a big fan of the Judge, but some people are.

crashdive123
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM
I have never fired the Judge, but have picked a few up at gun shows to look at. For me, it just didn't seem like a practical weapon (size/weight/reported performance). The long gun application might be more practical - for me anyway.

Sourdough
01-19-2010, 07:39 PM
The shot show started yesterday. there are daily reports all week on GunBlast.com also I see S&W has many, many new firearms, including the the M-642 with night sights & 2 1/2" barrel. Ochie'wow-wow.:):):)

hunter63
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, personally I really consider "The Judge" way down on my list of wants.
I agree that maybe a long gun version might be more practical. For what... I don't know.
But the Circirt Judge really looks cool...........

glockcop
01-19-2010, 10:47 PM
This is interesting. The original Judge handgun would only be useful way out in the marsh as a "trappers" gun while working a line (for snakes control and such). Other than that it is pretty impracticle for anything especially self defense. This new carbine version just might be a good rabbit/squirrel gun for a beginner (or me :innocent:). I like this concept and application alot better than the handgun version aimed at self defense. Besides, I have to admit this carbine "looks cool". That is not a very good reason by itself to get a gun but it's the only reason I can come up with right now. I don't think that will be a good enough reason for my wife either :). Ya'll take care.

COWBOYSURVIVAL
01-20-2010, 12:55 AM
I really like it! I'll be lookin' to get one!

Pal334
01-20-2010, 07:58 AM
This is interesting. The original Judge handgun would only be useful way out in the marsh as a "trappers" gun while working a line (for snakes control and such). Other than that it is pretty impracticle for anything especially self defense. This new carbine version just might be a good rabbit/squirrel gun for a beginner (or me :innocent:). I like this concept and application alot better than the handgun version aimed at self defense. Besides, I have to admit this carbine "looks cool". That is not a very good reason by itself to get a gun but it's the only reason I can come up with right now. I don't think that will be a good enough reason for my wife either :). Ya'll take care.

Dag nabbit!!!!! I knew someday we would agree :). It is a cool little shootin iron, perhaps even semi practical. And we have a healthy "respect" for our respective adult supervision (wives) :)

Rick
01-20-2010, 08:10 AM
In other news....NOAA scientists have confirmed that Hell has frozen over. This unlikely occurrence is the result of "the perfect storm", according to meteorologist, Huri Cane. He explained that the coming together of a Republican Senator being elected in Massachusetts as well as Glockcop and Pal actually agreeing on something was more than the atmosphere could handle. "We'll probably never seeing anything like this in our lifetime," he said.

Pal334
01-20-2010, 09:30 AM
:confused1:Now what am I going to do?:confused1::tabletalk:

nell67
01-20-2010, 09:35 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aflineman
01-20-2010, 09:46 AM
I really don't see where I would have a use for it. It is pretty darn sexy though.:drool:

glockcop
01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Dag nabbit!!!!! I knew someday we would agree :). It is a cool little shootin iron, perhaps even semi practical. And we have a healthy "respect" for our respective adult supervision (wives) :)

I can't type right now....I'm just too cold......My home has frozen over :cold::devil2:. It's OK Pal, we are gonna agree from time to time. At least it happens on the really important stuff :). By the way, I just may be able to get this little carbine now because ''Satan's Sister'' is moving out due to the temperature drop inside my house. LOL Take care, Brother.

Pal334
01-20-2010, 10:35 AM
I can't type right now....I'm just too cold......My home has frozen over :cold::devil2:. It's OK Pal, we are gonna agree from time to time. At least it happens on the really important stuff :). By the way, I just may be able to get this little carbine because ''Satan's Sister'' is moving out due to the temperature inside my house now. Take care, Brother.

Now that is slick, I usually go ahead, buy whatever it is and claim a "brain fa*t when she catches on

glockcop
01-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Now that is slick, I usually go ahead, buy whatever it is and claim a "brain fa*t when she catches on

How true. There is an old saying that goes like this..."It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission". It works great:innocent:.

hunter63
01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
In other news....NOAA scientists have confirmed that Hell has frozen over. This unlikely occurrence is the result of "the perfect storm", according to meteorologist, Huri Cane. He explained that the coming together of a Republican Senator being elected in Massachusetts as well as Glockcop and Pal actually agreeing on something was more than the atmosphere could handle. "We'll probably never seeing anything like this in our lifetime," he said.

Well, the last part of the equation would be the Vikings winning the Super Bowl.
Time to get out the long johns.......................

chiggersngrits
01-27-2010, 11:14 PM
It's cool looking, but I just don't like to put my hand out in front of the cylinder. Would it not burn your left forearm (rh shooter)?

Ted
02-25-2010, 09:32 PM
I just went to renew my gun card the other day and saw "the judge". Seriously thought I was having a flash back or something. LOL That long a** cylinder realy threw me off. What a joke! But now if that rifle would have been there, I'd a bought it!