PDA

View Full Version : California...where guns are bad

redwoodfox
01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
So I was born and raised in CA. I love the coast and our redwood forests. But it is becoming a real bummer to live in CA. The gun laws are becoming VERY restrictive.We already have a very short list of guns that we can own, and they are making it smaller all the time. Now it seems they are going to make us present picture ID and thumb print when we buy ammo, along with the rumor that there will be a limit on the amount of ammo you can purchase each month. I'm not sure in CA who comes up with these laws but they should keep their ear a little closer to the street and they would see they are not working.

Chris
01-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Vote with your feet, move.

Sourdough
01-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Vote with your feet, move.

Double DITTO........what Chris said. No problems here, drive to town, buy all the firearms and ammo I want, no waiting, drive home.

trax
01-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Or if you love it there so much, vote period. It's somebody who was elected to office making all them laws. Join a lobby group, maybe you can help bring about the change.

Rick
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
You bet. Volunteer. I'm sure the NRA would love your help.

doug1980
01-19-2010, 05:21 PM
I was under the assumption that everything is bad in California. I suggest that you move because I doubt it will get any better, my guess is it will get much worse.

rwc1969
01-19-2010, 11:29 PM
It will and it's spreading eastward like a disease.

SARKY
01-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Hey I live here and I can tell you these morons deserve the government they get! Unfortunately I and many others don't deserve this government but we get stuck with it.
If you live in CA and are going to vote in the next election, talk to all of your neighbors. Ask them if they are happy with how the state is being run, many will say they are not happy. Then ask them "well what party has been in charge of the stae house for the past 30 years" (Dems) and ask them how they voted in the last election and if they are willing to put the same people who put us in this situation back in power again.