PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellow Wolves!

Sarge47
11-16-2007, 01:23 AM
1st for all you "Man vs. Wild" groupies/fans; "Great Grylls" will be on Discovery tomorrow night with his newest episode. I'm not sure if Holiday Inn is a sponsor or not. Next, an accusation had been made that I was aspiring to be the leader of this group. Bah! (King maybe..:D) The Wolf pack is a paradox. I think most everybody here is an independent person, alienated from modern society by their dreams & desire of living in the woods, for the most part; alone. There will never be a leader in this group in the sense of one person deciding for all. It just won't work. Even as a team it wouldn't stay together for very long. It's just our nature.

All that being said I'm looking at the small groups of like-minded folks here. We have the "primitive" people: flint-knappers, trappers, trackers, & hunters. These folks are very much like Boone, Wooten, Bridger,and yes, even Kenton. We have the "Modern-day" campers like myself and "Don". We have military and former military, we have experts in S & R, and we also have those that wish to learn all of this and are in reality our students. Dang but Chris could make a great Survival School with all of the collective talent we've got here!
But a leader? Now that's an elusive thought. I think of FVR, Trax, Wareagle, and the list just keeps getting longer. But not me guys; I'm not THAT committed. Although I am proud of the group we're getting here. Kinda brings tears to your eyes, don't it?:rolleyes:

Nativedude
11-16-2007, 02:00 AM
Right on the money Sarge!! ;)

We have the "primitive" people: flint-knappers, trappers, trackers, & hunters. These folks are very much like Boone, Wooten, Bridger,and yes, even Kenton. We have the "Modern-day" campers like myself and "Don". We have military and former military, we have experts in S & R, and we also have those that wish to learn all of this and are in reality our students. Dang but Chris could make a great Survival School with all of the collective talent we've got here!

owl_girl
11-16-2007, 03:56 AM
I don’t think you are aspiring to be the leader or have power over the group. I think your fine :cool:.

Sarge47
11-16-2007, 07:39 AM
I don’t think you are aspiring to be the leader or have power over the group. I think your fine :cool:.

Yeah, but wouldn't I make a great King?:rolleyes: