PDA

View Full Version : One for Pal

2dumb2kwit
01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Look Pal....a 1911 can blow up tanks!!!:innocent: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT8ZG8Hg4Os&feature=related

glockcop
01-12-2010, 05:25 PM
That was no 1911. This was a hand held weapon that was developed by the Nazi's during WW11 with borrowed alien technology :alien:. This information is classified and considered "Top Secret" so don't tell anyone what I'm gonna tell you. It is actually called a "Plazma Inverted Ionic Photon Pulse Cannon". Somewhat similar to the more modern "Electron Fusion Burst Excellerator Module" found in Glocks. If you watch in High Def you can see it plainly written on the left of the slide :). As a side note Glocks have been known to take out air craft carriers at 16 miles with Hornady TAP ammo. All of this is true but I cannot divulge my sources for fear of death or permanent injury :gimp:. Ya'll stay safe (and keep this quiet).

2dumb2kwit
01-12-2010, 05:51 PM
That was no 1911. This was a hand held weapon that was developed by the Nazi's during WW11 with borrowed alien technology :alien:. This information is classified and considered "Top Secret" so don't tell anyone what I'm gonna tell you. It is actually called a "Plazma Inverted Ionic Photon Pulse Cannon". Somewhat similar to the more modern "Electron Fusion Burst Excellerator Module" found in Glocks. If you watch in High Def you can see it plainly written on the left of the slide :). As a side note Glocks have been known to take out air craft carriers at 16 miles with Hornady TAP ammo. All of this is true but I cannot divulge my sources for fear of death or permanent injury :gimp:. Ya'll stay safe (and keep this quiet).

They secret is safe, with me!:cool2: Shhhhhhhh......

Rick
01-12-2010, 06:00 PM
I happen to have a 1911 that dad brought back and I've disassembled it. Inside is a small crystal labeled just as Glockcop said and it's patented. Amazing. It appears that Glock has stolen the patent!! Shameful.

Pal334
01-12-2010, 06:03 PM
2d,, Thank you. Iam vindicated!!!!!!!!

Glock,, sheessh!! Not accepting the "reality of Hollwood" :)

glockcop
01-12-2010, 06:14 PM
I happen to have a 1911 that dad brought back and I've disassembled it. Inside is a small crystal labeled just as Glockcop said and it's patented. Amazing. It appears that Glock has stolen the patent!! Shameful.

No, no, no. Glock did not steal the patent. When the patent ran out, Glock refined and perfected the technology. Ya'll really need to brush up on your history, jeeesh :). Take care.

Rick
01-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Clearly, the first liar does not stand a chance.

glockcop
01-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Clearly, the first liar does not stand a chance.

Hey, I only lie to women (not my wife:innocent:). Sometimes you have to tell a little white lie when they ask something like, "Does this dress make my butt look big". That is necessary for self preservation :). Like I said, this alien thing is a true story :).

Rick
01-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Oh, that part I believed. It was the whole Glock thing that I knew was made up.

hunter63
01-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Hey, I only lie to women (not my wife:innocent:). Sometimes you have to tell a little white lie when they ask something like, "Does this dress make my butt look big". That is necessary for self preservation :). Like I said, this alien thing is a true story :).

Just tell her, "no the pants don't make your butt big, your butt does".

Or my favorite, when DW says "I going thru my change".
Then I ask her what is she gonna change into?. New truck? Hunting dog?, Boat?

Or when a bottle of some sort of beauty lotion falls off the shelf when I showering, I ask he when is she gonna find one that works, so I can toss the others..........

(Talk pretty big , huh?)

Rick
01-12-2010, 08:06 PM
ROTFL!!!!!! And just how many times have you said that to your wife? NONE!!! I know you're too smart for that. You're insurance policy won't pay off for suicide.

2dumb2kwit
01-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Here's a little tip...

...once she goes through the change, don't refer to her hormone pills as her "mustache pills". :innocent:

(Don't ask how I know this.)LOL

klkak
01-12-2010, 09:30 PM
All y'all are a bunch of liars. Just before he (Tom Hanks) fired the shot that blew up the tank, someone opened the front port. Obviously his last round went through the port and struck one of the tanks main gun rounds and caused it to explode. Subsequently destroying the tank. Hence the surprised look on Tom Hanks face.

Rick
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
ROTF!! "Mustache pills". Too rich!!!!!!!!

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4662424/punch-main_Full.jpg

hunter63
01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
ROTFL!!!!!! And just how many times have you said that to your wife? NONE!!! I know you're too smart for that. You're insurance policy won't pay off for suicide.

Actually I do say stuff like this all the time, and I was laughing when I posted that post.
DW asked what was so funny, so I told her.
She said, your not really going to do that are you? I said yes, so she called me as arse whole and a Richard Cranium, but wasn't really surprised.

Today is our 42 wedding anniversary, (which I call an adversity), so I guess if she put up with me this long, don't have too much to be concerned with.

Stargazer
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=hunter63;184358
Today is our 42 wedding anniversary[/QUOTE]

Happy Anniversary...:thumbup::airhorn:

Batch
01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Hunter63, I say the same things to my wife. I mean why ask me if you don't want the truth. LOL

Besides, it ain't so bad. She hits like a girl.

Happy Anniversary.

This weekend we were at my nieces babies first birthday. My sister says to my Mom in front of my Dad, "Happy anniversary. Yesterday was 46 years, huh?"

The look on my Dad's face when he realized he had forgotten thier anniversary was priceless.

I think my Mom forgot as well. But, being a woman she is not going to let him off the hook that easy. Luckily she hits like a girl! :innocent:

Rick
01-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Congratulations, Hunter!!!!!!!! Condolences, Mrs. Hunter!!!!!!!

42 years is an incredible milestone. May the two of you have another happy, healthy 42 years.

hunter63
01-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Congratulations, Hunter!!!!!!!! Condolences, Mrs. Hunter!!!!!!!

42 years is an incredible milestone. May the two of you have another happy, healthy 42 years.

Thanks guys, and a lot of people say the same thing, the condolences part anyway.
I gotta be nice to her, and do kid her that if she wasn't around I'd starve and go naked. (she does hide food sometimes)

Rick
01-13-2010, 08:29 PM
In other words, she keeps telling you to put your clothes back on, right?

crashdive123
01-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Congrats Hunter!

hunter63
01-16-2010, 05:03 PM
In other words, she keeps telling you to put your clothes back on, right?
Ya right.
I guess its the laughing and pointing that get to me sometimes.

P.S. Another don't say to wife, or where she can hear you.
Talking to kids, "Eat your veggies, so you can grow up big and strong ...like you mother"